Friday, April 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PURPLEBRINA!

This is a special post to celebrate @PurpleBrina17's birthday. 
In honor of her day the blog has had a little PURPLE overhaul.

Her bday isn't actually until Saturday but we've decided that she is celebrating TODAY so....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRINA!!










































Brina, I hope you like your PURPLE Birthday Blog Post! Love you bestie! Happy Birthday!!
Hugs & Luvs!!

Please go to @PurpleBrina17 and wish her a happy birthday!!

2 comments:

Brina said...

And so I am the 1st to comment on myu BDAY blog!!!! and might I say that i LOVE it. I was already crying tonight but this blog made me cry more. I love the TwiMafia more then more WORDS!!!! thank U all for this, I LOVE the video!!!!!

Respect the TwiMafia and this blog Bitches


HAPPY MotherFuckin Birthday to me

nextstopsf said...

Aww - finally got to the laptop! LOVE the video- Love Rob but love my besties more! Anything for them that is in my possible reach - I will do it!
LOVE YOU Brina!!!
XOXO

Post a Comment