Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Robert Pattinson on People Mag's Best Dressed List! Are you sure?



I love Rob Pattinson as much, if not more, than the next fangirl...but People Mag's "Best Dressed"? I'm not buying it.


I'd be more than willing to adorn Rob with any one or more of these luscious titles..."Hottest Man in World"...ABSOLUTELY, "Sexiest Man of the Year"...HELL YEAH! "Most Lickable"...MMHHMMM!! But Best dressed....ummm...I don't think so!



Must I remind you of the LAX Frankenpants?

What about those dirty jeans? You know, the ones with the left knee hole that he wore everyday for the first three weeks he was in NYC filming Remember Me? Yeah, those!

Oh yeah, please don't forget the holey Stoli Shirt, that he sometimes flips inside out out and throws a blazer over(like we won't know it's the Stoli shirt)...know, I know the Stoli shirt is sexy as hell (no need to send me hate mail)...but stylish, neh! He def needs the new one that the gal at MyRobPattinson.com sent him...be sure to check out NEW STOLI SHIRT WATCH 2009


Rob's style could be called "thrift store chic" or "dumpster dive dashing", but "Best Dressed", not by a long shot, and definitely not by usual People Magazine's standards.


Which leads me to my next question. Is Rob just so damn hot that People Mag would use any excuse possible to put his cute little tushy in their mag. I think you know the answer to that!


The "Unhealthy" Moral of the story: Robby boy is a hot commodity and mags will do whatever it takes to get his hot little bod on their pages! I can definitely think of a few places I'd like to put his hot little bod too!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment