Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Robbie Rhymes


Trouble falling asleep? Let me sing you a little song, baby!



Do you ever get a nursery rhyme or cartoon theme song stuck in your head? I’ve had a couple of them stuck in my head all day but decided to rewrite them to fit my mood. I’ll call them…

Robbie Rhymes.....



Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Twinkle, twinkle little Rob
Always dressed up like a slob
Like a diamond in the rough
Chiseled abs and jaw line scruff
Twinkle, twinkle little Rob
How I wish to ride your knob
(sorry disco stick didn’t rhyme with Rob)





The Oscar Meyer Bologna Song

My celeb crush has a first name
It’s R-o-b-b-y
(I know its spelled wrong but it fits the song so fucking sue me)
My celeb crush has a second name
It’s R-P-A-T-Z
I’d love to lick him everyday
And if you ask my why I’ll say
“Cos Robby Patz has away with way
making me wish I’d just get laid




Itsy Bitsy Spider

Hot and sexy Robbie climbed up the king sized bed
Down came the panties with faces turning red
Out came the snaky to slither through the puddle
Then the hot and sexy Robbie moaned my name again


Awww! I love nursery rhymes! They are so comforting and soothing!

Send me your Rob or Twi nursery rhyme rewrites and I will include some of them in a follow up to be posted later this week! I know there are some crazy, WAY MORE creative, pervs out there that are willing to show us their Robbie Rhymes!

The “Unhealthy” Moral of the Story: Yes, I’m a sick pervy bitch…but admit you want to ride Rob's disco stick too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment