Saturday, February 6, 2010

DETAILS MAG PIC???

I cannot confirm where it came from. I cannont verify it's authenticity. I cannot say for sure that it isn't a manip. All I can say is this pic is fuckhawt! Most of you kmow by now that I have a STRICT no breaking news rule on this blog but HOLY MOTHER FUCKIN' SMOKES BATMAN...this pic just caught my panites on FIRE! HOT DAMN!!!


I might get in trouble for posting but oh well...it just popped up in my twitter and I had to share it!
LICK-A-LICIOUS!!!

2 comments:

nextstopsf said...

Awww- I love Rob with a beard - without a beard - with manties - without manties- and definitely withOUT a TomStu....!!!!! just sayin'
XOXO

Bouncy72 said...

Lmao...Brina I agree 100% & what's with the combed back hair....bring back the mess!!! *chuckle* Sorry Krys

Post a Comment