Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"ADDICTED TO ROBERT PATTINSON" SEXY NEW VIDEO


Rayneattwilight and Bostongirl1212 are at it again! Last month, "An Unhealthy Addiction" held a contest to find the Sexiest Fuckhawt Video of all time. Rayne & Bostongirl swept the competition with their video "Closer". I swear, it was the hottest, panty dropping, ROB video I have ever seen...but their new video "Addicted to Robert Pattinson" just might be giving it a run for it's money...check it out...

ADDICTED TO ROBERT PATTINSON
by Rayneattwilight & Bostongirl1212



On behalf of "An Unhealthy Addiction" and all of our followers, I must say thank you, thank you, thank you to Rayne and Boston from the bottom of my...um...heart...(hehehe) ya' all know that's not the body part I wanted to say... but I'm trying to be nice! "Nice" doesn't happen often around here so you better take it while you can get it!! LMAO!!!

2 comments:

eclipseisbest said...

yummy video!!!

HungryVampire said...

Holy Shit you're one sneaky beotch! I love this! Great job!!!

Post a Comment