Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Robsten on Set in the BLACK Volvo


Robsten filming Eclipse today!


If you follow this blog, you probably know I don't usually go out of my way to make sure I have the latest and greatest BREAKING NEWS. Don't get me wrong, I love the sites that break their necks to give us the most up to date info on all things Twilight. Hell, I live for it...I just don't live for it on this blog!

Anyway, I had to make a special exception for this pic because it's just too fab to not post. Not because it's a great picture of Robsten but because I am so Robsten starved I'd post anything that puts them in the same shot even a frickin' pic of them driving around in a black Volvo that's supposed to be silver.

The "Unhealthy" Moral of the Story: This blogger is damn desperate for some "real" Robsten dish!
Source: Vancouver Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment