Sunday, November 8, 2009

ALWAYS & NEVER: Chapter 4 Teaser







I know!I know! Chapter 3 was a rough one. But we all knew the angst was coming, right? It wouldn't be kickass fanfic without panty soaking lemons and world crumbling angst, would it? HELL NO IT WOULDN'T!!

So, let's do a little review to catch up to where we are now: Bella and Edward become best friends...she falls in love with him...they send each other cute little Always & Never texts and send each other songs to fall asleep to. Then Bella has to go to AZ to visit her mom...the Cullen's throw a going away party...Bella drinks A LOT..Edward DRINKS A LOT...Bella tells Tanya to fuck off...Bella does some dirty dancing with Jacob...Edward gets jealous and plays tonsil hockey with Bella on the beach before taking her back to his house with plans to do a little horizontal tango of his own. Bella has a minor panic attack in the bathroom but decides to go for it...her and Edward kiss their way to the bed...their clothes disappear...Edwards anaconda snakes it's way through the grass to the opening of the rabbit hole but just as its about to slide in and snatch his prize, Bella says something that makes him realize she's a virgin. Edward freaks...Bella cries...Edward has brain block and can't explain why...Bella has a case of emo self deprication and thinks Edward doesn't see her as a sexy woman and just doesn't want to poke her with his disco stick. Bella leaves with Alice and Edward is well....you'll just have to wait for Chapter 4 to get the anwer to that! But in the meantime here's a little something to wet your whistle unitl Bostongirl gives us the goods on Tuesday.........


....I made the familiar climb up the tree to Bella’s window. Fuck, I was practically a professional at getting in her window by now. I could see it was still open and I thanked God for that. The last time her and I had a fight, she fucking locked the thing for a whole week straight. I made my way silently into her room. Not that it fucking mattered much. Charlie was working tonight and Bella was out cold. I put my phone on vibrate just incase. I didn’t need that fucking thing going off and waking her up...



Hmmm??? Is it just me or is anyone else wondering what he's doing in her room? Obviously, he's up to something because he's being awfully cautious not to wake her? WTF Edward? I know you're not a fucking stalker, right? Are you? Then why in the hell are you being so sneaky? Damn, I guess we'll have to wait until Tuesday to find out!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LMFAO yr summary had me in hysterics "her and Edward kiss their way to the bed...their clothes disappear...Edwards anaconda snakes it's way through the grass to the opening of the rabbit hole but just as its about to slide in and snatch his prize, Bella says something that makes him realize she's a virgin" & Edwards brain-block hahahaha, seriously funny (oops that's an oxymoron *shrug*) I am so loving this story ey!

Maybe Edward's sneaking in to leave an apology note, or steal a pair of her panties (lol I think it's the former though) The ultimate would be if he was sneaking in to have his way with her, but we know it's not going to be that :(

Wish I could help the two of them, but unfortunately I can just share their pain *sigh*... Roll on chapter 4

Krystih said...

Hi bouncy72! I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for you continuous support on my blog page and for Bostongirl on ff.net! You're comments are greatly appreciated and always adored! Are you follwoing us on twitter? or better question...are we followng you on twitter?? Thanks again for you awesome comments! I live for comments!
xoxo, krystih

Unknown said...

Thank-you, *grin* always glad to bring a smile to yr day
Lol I never thought of twitter...there just added you. I'm Bouncy72 on there as well. I'm locked, but if you interested in my boring old life I am more than happy to unlock, *rolling eyes at self* :)

Brina said...

LMFAO, I swear Krystih, you freaking kill me. I love how you summed up Ch 3. So he is in her room, Hmmmmm, maybe he is leaving her a playlist with a bunch of songs that say "sorry I got you all ready to f**k but I chicken out" *laughs* I am sure there a country song that says that. LOL Or maybe he is leaving her his "Cullen" hoodie wiht a note inside saying "sorry I got you all ready to f**k but I chicken out". *laughs* Not that she would need a freakin hoodie in AZ in the freakin summer time but it the thought I guess.

Ok, as you know I am @ work so I have to go now. LOVE YOU GUYS!! thanks for making me life a litte more fun. Can't wait for the next Chapter.

Anonymous said...

so it's Tuesday, where is my next chapter!!!!!

he he, a little anxious

Post a Comment